Hyperlink + XML

Newbie@news

Hello
I need some help to make a hyperlink in a XML file.
My XML file:

<TERAPEUTLISTE>
<TERAPEUT>
<NAVN>Et navn</NAVN>
<ADRESSEN>En adresse</ADRESSEN>
<POST_BY>Postnummer og Bynavn</POST_BY>
<EMAIL>En email</EMAIL>
<WEBSITE>http://www.domæne.dk</WEBSITE>
<TLFNR>Et telefonnummer</TLFNR>
</TERAPEUT>
</TERAPEUTLISTE>

and in my HTML file I call the XML-file like this:

<xml id="terapeutliste" src="data.xml"></xml>
..
..
datafld="WEBSITE"></span></td>
What I need to know is how I can make it clickable?
I have found a lot of sites with explanations about xml, but i still do not
understand how to make the hyperlink clickable

So please help me.
Best Regards
Nybien

Andy Dingley

and in my HTML file I call the XML-file like this:

<xml id="terapeutliste" src="data.xml"></xml>

Don't use DSO (the datasrc / datafld stuff) It doesn't work.

Instead, use XSLT. You can use this client-side (on the browser)
although this is likely to be dependent on IE. Use it on the server if
you want better cross-browser support.

Any XSLT tutorial will tell you how to generate a hyperlink in HTML. Or
you can search this newsgroup through groups.google.com