Hyperlink

Kartik Vashishta

I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does not
change into the hand symbol. Please assist.

David Dorward

Kartik said:
I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does
not change into the hand symbol.

Its very difficult to identify a problem without being able to see the code.

Normally I would suggest running the code through http://validator.w3.org/
and then providing a URI to the problem if it still exists, but in this
case I won't. Microsoft products are notoriously poor at producing HTML,
and producing HTML isn't the primary function of Word. Instead, I suggest
learning the basics of the language:

* Specification -- http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/
* Tutorial -- http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/
* Reference -- http://blooberry.com/indexdot/html/index.html
* Help - How to read W3C Specs - http://www.alistapart.com/stories/readspec/

.... and then starting from scratch.

Neal

I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does
not
change into the hand symbol. Please assist.

1) Youy're using a word ppocessor to produce HTML. It's a little like
using a screwdriver to drive a nail. Expect problems.

2) Post a URL of what you came up with. No way we can predict yor needs
without some hint as to what you are looking for.