  1. I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
    however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does not
    change into the hand symbol. Please assist.

    Kartik Vashishta, May 1, 2004

  2. Kartik Vashishta wrote:

    > I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
    > however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does
    > not change into the hand symbol.

    Its very difficult to identify a problem without being able to see the code.

    Normally I would suggest running the code through http://validator.w3.org/
    and then providing a URI to the problem if it still exists, but in this
    case I won't. Microsoft products are notoriously poor at producing HTML,
    and producing HTML isn't the primary function of Word. Instead, I suggest
    learning the basics of the language:

    * Specification -- http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/
    * Tutorial -- http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/
    * Reference -- http://blooberry.com/indexdot/html/index.html
    * Help - How to read W3C Specs - http://www.alistapart.com/stories/readspec/

    .... and then starting from scratch.

    David Dorward, May 1, 2004

  3. Kartik Vashishta

    Neal Guest

    On Sat, 1 May 2004 16:53:03 -0500, Kartik Vashishta
    <> wrote:

    > I made a web page using word 2002, I used wordart and put hyperlinks etc,
    > however when I see the page in explorer, and put the mouse tip, it does
    > not
    > change into the hand symbol. Please assist.

    1) Youy're using a word ppocessor to produce HTML. It's a little like
    using a screwdriver to drive a nail. Expect problems.

    2) Post a URL of what you came up with. No way we can predict yor needs
    without some hint as to what you are looking for.

    Neal, May 2, 2004
  4. www.chicagoloop.com

    Kartik Vashishta, May 2, 2004