Hyperlinks in datagrid!

rcoco

Hi all,
I have two datagrid, one has a list of allowed user of the second
datagrid. The second datagrid is an inserting datagrid and it Function
properly. Now where my problem is I need to be able to select a
particular name and will be able to see whatever the Particular
selected user has been inserting in the insert datagrid. So I made the
names in Hyperlink and and this is the code I'm using but it's not to
be working:
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:HyperLink id=HyperLink1 runat="server" NavigateUrl='../Dash_Board/
DashBoard.aspx?Name=<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"TeamBilling")%>'
Text='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"TeamBilling")%>'></
asp:HyperLink>
</ItemTemplate>
When I press the Name nothing changing. Where could be the problem?
Thanks.