<%=hyphen(stripit... help please!

CDZ

I don't know a ton about ASP but I do know a little and I can't seem to
find any information about 'hyphen' and 'stripit'.

It's used to return a last name like this:
<%=hyphen(stripit(rsTemp.fields("e_lname")))%>

Do you know what it's doing?

Thanks

Evertjan.

CDZ wrote on 26 dec 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I don't know a ton about ASP but I do know a little and I can't seem to
find any information about 'hyphen' and 'stripit'.

It's used to return a last name like this:
<%=hyphen(stripit(rsTemp.fields("e_lname")))%>

Those functions are not part of
ASP-vbs or ASP-Jscript.

You will gave to program them yourself.

CDZ

It's an old program I'm trying to go back in to adjust... good times.

Thank you for your help

Evertjan.

CDZ wrote on 26 dec 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
It's an old program I'm trying to go back in to adjust... good times.

[please always quote on usenet, this is not email]

Bob Barrows [MVP]

CDZ said:
It's an old program I'm trying to go back in to adjust... good times.

Thank you for your help

If you want help, show us what the program does: what do the inputs and
outputs look like?