    Hey I would like to know how i cud write classes that would implement
    its own methods so wen i us them I do not have to write the code in the
    main program.

    hackyk, Dec 28, 2006

  2. hackyk

    mlimber Guest

    hackyk wrote:
    > Hey I would like to know how i cud write classes that would implement
    > its own methods so wen i us them I do not have to write the code in the
    > main program.

    Step one: buy a good C++ book or three (cf.
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-learn-cpp.html#faq-28.4).
    I'd recommend _Accelerated C++_ by Koenig and Moo, which teaches C++
    the right way from the ground up.

    Step two: read it and do the exercises.

    By then, your question (and a whole lot more) will be answered. If you
    can't afford that book and your library doesn't have it, read Bruce
    Eckel's _Thinking in C++_, which is another good book that is available
    online for free (google for it), or google for a tutorial on C++
    basics.

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Dec 28, 2006

  3. hackyk

    Jim Langston Guest

    "hackyk" <> wrote in message
    > Hey I would like to know how i cud write classes that would implement
    > its own methods so wen i us them I do not have to write the code in the
    > main program.

    Yes.

    Jim Langston, Dec 29, 2006
  4. hackyk

    Moon2 Guest

    I think that is the point of object oriented programming, Im not quite sure
    if I understand the question but if that is what you want to do, look at
    "Thinking in C++" <- google I think there is a free electronic version
    online, by Bruce Eckel

    Moon2, Dec 30, 2006