I am a Java Programmer

Dennis Lee Bieber

I am a java programmer and I want to learn Python Please help me.

Python may be all powerful, but it doesn't lend itself to
reading minds... "Please help me" is indefinite -- help you do what?
Write a program to compute the question whose answer is 42?

Download Python, install, read the supplied documentation. Then
ask a question concerning a specific problem.

Thomas Bartkus

I am a java programmer and I want to learn Python Please help me.

Well! Your condition is certainly tragic!

But what can anyone do?
Thomas Bartkus

bruno modulix

I am a java programmer
Too bad :(
and I want to learn Python
So there's still hope !-)
Please help me.
1/ download and install Python
2/ go thru the 'dive into Python' and 'Thinking in Python' free books
3/ post here when you're in doubt or in trouble...

And don't forget: Python is *not* Java !-)

Luis M. Gonzalez

I'm sorry for you, nobody deserves to program in Java ...
I'm glad you decided to stand up for your human rights. Go learn
python!

Philippe C. Martin

I see you got many good/funny answers already.

Test Python for two WE and you'll be able to help yourself very well ...
I've been through an equivalent process.

Regards,

Philippe

godwin

Buy the book "Practical Python" by Magnus Lie Hetland. It contains 10
practical projects to let u get started on you own "Pythoneering"( as
Magnus calls it). Move on buddy.