    e'. The system cannot find the file specified.

    ---------------------------

    I have direct x 9 installed under winxp pro
    supo, Jul 21, 2003

  2. supo

    Aggro Guest

    Re: I am a newbie ! Pls help! VS.net direct x 9 sample problem Unableto run

    supo wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I am trying to run one of the visual c++ 6 direct x samples on VS.net 2003
    > and got the following errors. I am a newbie. How do I resolve this error. It
    > says it cannot find the meshes.exe even though it is in its folder

    This group is for standard C++ language only. Your problem is propably
    about compiler settings or something similar. Anyway it has nothing to
    do with the C++ language itself, and is off topic in this group.

    Perhaps you find answers from some group under microsoft.public.vc.*
    hierarchy.
    Aggro, Jul 21, 2003