  1. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    but maybe I am just drunk.

    DaveB, Apr 12, 2010

  2. * DaveB, "I am and alsways will be afraid of you":
    > but maybe I am just drunk.

    Probably. I hope I'm not the one you're afraid of, though. Actually, you've
    probably now made a lot of readers afraid that they are the ones that you're
    afraid of. Then we all have to start drinking to forget this, and clc++ is no
    more. :-( Ow hell, cheers. :)

    - Alf

    Alf P. Steinbach, Apr 12, 2010

  3. DaveB

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On 4/12/2010 12:48 AM, Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
    > * DaveB, "I am and alsways will be afraid of you":
    >> but maybe I am just drunk.

    > Probably. I hope I'm not the one you're afraid of, though. Actually,
    > you've probably now made a lot of readers afraid that they are the ones
    > that you're afraid of. Then we all have to start drinking to forget
    > this, and clc++ is no more. :-( Ow hell, cheers. :)

    I'll take a Captain Morgan in Coke.

    Daniel Pitts, Apr 12, 2010