I am facing a problem on Session. Plz.Urgently Solve It

Jitendra Shinde

I am facing a problem on Session.

Firstly i am getting log in the application and woring with my some
windows.

now keeping that other window open and now from that main window i am
logging out. so it throws me to the login page (as i am logged out). I
am also clearing and abandoning the session. also with the
FromsAuthentication.SignOut().

now with that login page i am relogging with other persons login ID.

Now i am taking the other window which i had kept it aside and now
refreshing it, it is showing me with the rights of the previous User.

I want it to redirest to the login page as it was open by other user
and now that user is not a vlid user as he has logged out.

Please reply me soon

Rodd Snook

I am facing a problem on Session.

Firstly i am getting log in the application and woring with my some
windows.

now keeping that other window open and now from that main window i am
logging out. so it throws me to the login page (as i am logged out). I
am also clearing and abandoning the session. also with the
FromsAuthentication.SignOut().

now with that login page i am relogging with other persons login ID.

Now i am taking the other window which i had kept it aside and now
refreshing it, it is showing me with the rights of the previous User.

I want it to redirest to the login page as it was open by other user
and now that user is not a vlid user as he has logged out.

Please reply me soon

It would help if we knew more about how your application works, what you
are putting into the Session object.

What happens if you log out, but then do not log in again, and refresh the
other window?

Also check after you do Session.Abandon that ASP has issued the user a new
sessionID. If the old one is re-used, and you repopulate the session with
new login credentials then the old browser window will still be part of
that session.

Rodd