I am looking for PERL coder...

PHP2

my friend has open bid by Rentacoder.com.. I expect that I am not bother any
peron here if I post info about that.. for someone it can be interesting
here..

Ivan

I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India for long
terms relationship. I have not large budget but I wish work with same coder
on few bids. Coder must have STRONG PERL and mod_perl experience.

I have some computer qnowledge and I wish learn during bids. Same coder who
win this bid, have from me additional educational set of 12 bids (12 months
x $25/per month for my mod_perl education).

My bid is active on https://www.rentacoder.com web site with name: 'Perl
web education more advanced details' and you can send your bid offer.

I have by Rent a Coder still one bid active: 'Anti spam script'

Tad McClellan

PHP2 said:
my friend has open bid by Rentacoder.com.. I expect that I am not bother any
peron here if I post info about that..

Your expectations are incorrect.

I am looking for PERL coder

This is a discussion newsgroup, not a jobs newsgroup.

Newsgroups with "job" in their name are where you should post jobs.