i am unable to handle login validation

Dilip

hi to all .
i am fresher in ASP.NET and i had done almost about my
project. but now i am unable to deal with admin login . i am having
a table named "login" and 3 fields "username","password and type of
user".
now on the login form what i need to require is that fetch the data
from the login form and validate it from login table.

will anybody help me out in it..i am looking for a positive response..
thanx