    Xiahui Guest

    I crteated a computer yesterday ,but it speach not quackly ,Why? please
    tell me .

    Xiahui, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Xiahui

    Markus Moll Guest

    Hi

    Xiahui wrote:

    > I crteated a computer yesterday ,but it speach not quackly ,Why? please
    > tell me .

    What?

    Let me guess: You bought a computer yesterday, but you think it isn't fast
    enough?

    If that is your question, then you have posted to the wrong group. This
    group is about the programming language C++.

    Markus

    PS: Besides, you won't get any good answer if you don't tell people why you
    think that it is too slow, because the obvious answer would be: "The
    computer you have bought is too slow".

    Markus Moll, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Xiahui

    Phlip Guest

    Xiahui wrote:

    >I crteated a computer yesterday ,but it speach not quackly ,Why? please
    > tell me .

    If you are allowed to use www.google.com , you should find a forum that
    speaks your native language, and then research this question there.

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, Mar 28, 2006
  4. Xiahui

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "Xiahui" <> wrote in message
    >I crteated a computer yesterday

    A computer with carriage returns *and* teats?
    That I gotta see.

    >,but it speach not quackly ,Why?

    Because it's not a duck.

    -Mike