I cannot figure out how to set my signature on thunderbird...

Xeno Campanoli

I actually had it working with thunderbird on SuSE, but the "signature"
field on this version is readonly for some reason. I didn't find
anything obvious looking through .mozilla-thunderbird either, but I
don't mind going that way if it works.

xc

James Edward Gray II

I actually had it working with thunderbird on SuSE, but the
"signature" field on this version is readonly for some reason. I
didn't find anything obvious looking through .mozilla-thunderbird
either, but I don't mind going that way if it works.

Are you aware that you are posting to a group for the Ruby
programming language?

James Edward Gray II