    give me a hint to do this...

    Thanks,
    Nirosh.
    L.W.C. Nirosh, Apr 11, 2007

  2. L.W.C. Nirosh

    Aidy Guest

    I like how they've left the debug code in when you drag the splitter (watch
    the status bar).

    Use the overflow property on your DIVs and set them to be scrollable.

    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    Aidy, Apr 11, 2007

  3. L.W.C. Nirosh

    Patrice Guest

    See the CSS overflow propperty. For example :
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    ---
    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Hi,

    I'm in a bit of a rush, so this is my best advice
    find a site (and there are plenty) that explain to you how to do either
    fixed or liquid layouts in CSS

    check out
    www.mollio.org
    and
    www.oswd.org (for open source web designs)

    then have a look at this page
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    this will allow you to do the scrolling within a <div> rather than within a
    frame.

    you are of course right to hate frames as they are the devil's own
    invention, so stick with the mighty <div> tag
    Regards,

    CharlesA
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc0E=?=, Apr 11, 2007
  5. No no..

    Thanks for the hint, but how they have disable the browser scrolling.. the
    browser scroll is not there .. is it another java script

    Nirosh

    L.W.C. Nirosh, Apr 11, 2007
  6. L.W.C. Nirosh

    Bryce Guest

    L.W.C. Nirosh wrote:
    > No no..
    >
    > Thanks for the hint, but how they have disable the browser scrolling.. the
    > browser scroll is not there .. is it another java script

    use the overflow property, but use auto instead of scroll. It will only
    show scroll bar if the content scrolls.

    Bryce, Apr 11, 2007