    get to my web application from any computer in the workgroup.

    Thanks
    , Aug 26, 2006

  2. MikeS Guest

    Exactly how doesn't it work?

    Is it that you browse to http://localhost/MyApp from another PC in the
    workgroup and the app doesn't appear.

    Or you browse to http://SomePc/MyApp and the app doesn't appear.

    Or you browse to http://SomePc/MyApp and it asks for a login three time
    then quits?

    Can you ping SomePc and get the name to resolve via DNS?

    Is the firewall on SomePc allowing HTTP servicservice?

    If you can surf http://SomePc/MyApp is there an error being generated
    by ASP.NET?
    Can you see that in the event log or set customErrors="off" and or
    tracing on to get a better handle on the problem?

    How you configures IIS depends on what you are trying to do with the
    web application.
    MikeS, Aug 27, 2006