I can't export PDF through a web based application on windows 2003 server

Guest

Developer product Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 chinese simpl
database: Microsoft SQL Server200
operating system is on the computer experiencing the issue: Windows2003 serve
programming language Visual Basic .NE
Data connection method: ADO.NE
experience the issue?: Through a Web Browse
Detail erro
message:CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\fillpay\Cr.rpt error: refused access to crystalrepor
file. It is in use by another application
Source error
516 .ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocForma
517 End Wit
518 orpt.Export()( dim orpt as new reportdocument and this lin
is error.

Issue Description: I am compile the program in OS Win2003 Standard Serve
and showed above error message
but in Win2000 standard server, no any problem and it run well.( exporting to pdf based windows application is ok on win2003 server)
question:IIS6.0 has additional setting different from win2000 server?