I can't query a cookie from one site to another - right?

Xam

Hi

Just to confirm, if I create a cookie via one of my web sites, I can't call
and query that cookie from a different site can I?

I want to keep checking the state between a http site and a https site that
both need to work together and at the moment I have to post the relevant
session id between the sites for my background DB to keep track, but I just
had a thought - can I use a generic cookie between the sites?

I would have thought that this wasn't possible between sites with 2
different URLs, but I just wanted to check.

Thank you

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Yes, you are correct. Otherwise, I'd make a page that stole people's Paypal
password. Okay, not really, but...

Ray at work