    Saludos
    Rene
    Ecuador-South America

    Rene, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Rene

    Mark Nelson Guest

    Rene,

    If your.NET application has access to Java Web Service definitely you can
    consume that service. Please check that first.

    If you have access to the service, do the following
    1)Add a web-reference to the java web service from .NET.
    2)Now your proxy class would have created at .NET side
    3) Import the necessary namespace of the service
    4)Instantiate the WebService Class
    5)Call the WebMethod using Instance

    Please let me know if you need more information

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    Mark Nelson

    Mark Nelson, Feb 14, 2007