    see it. Any help will be appreciated.

    TTFN

    Paul
    Paul F. Johnson, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Paul F. Johnson wrote:

    > It's probably an oversight somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't
    > see it. Any help will be appreciated.

    D'oh!

    Found it. Missing an align="left" inside the image tag...

    TTFN

    Paul
    Paul F. Johnson, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Paul F. Johnson

    rf Guest

    Paul F. Johnson

    [broken stylesheet]

    > It's probably an oversight somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't
    > see it. Any help will be appreciated.

    <guess type="initial">

    You are using all sorts of up and down relative adressing. Look very closely
    and make sure the directory structure is the same in both environments.

    </guess>

    Better still, remove the relative bits and stick it all in the one
    directory.

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.