I can't update to RubyGems 0.8.11. Any ideas?

Bennett, Patrick

gem -v
0.8.10
=20
gem update --system
Upgrading RubyGems...
Attempting remote upgrade of rubygems-update
Attempting remote installation of 'rubygems-update'
Successfully installed rubygems-update-0.8.11
Updating version of RubyGems to 0.8.11
Installing RubyGems 0.8.11
RubyGems system software updated
=20
0.8.10

=20
Patrick Bennett

Assaph Mehr

Hi Patrick,

Upgrading RubyGems...
Attempting remote upgrade of rubygems-update
Attempting remote installation of 'rubygems-update'
Successfully installed rubygems-update-0.8.11
Updating version of RubyGems to 0.8.11
Installing RubyGems 0.8.11
RubyGems system software updated

Try running update_rubygems. It should be on the path (same place as
the ruby executable).

HTH,
Assaph