I can't use DBI with ruby mingw32 on windows

Marco Mastrodonato

I use DBI :version => 0.4.1 with
activerecord-sqlserver-adapter-1.0.0.9250 on both ruby's version. The
same rails application that works on mswin32, doesn't work on mingw32, i
obtain this message:

Unable to load driver 'ADO' (underlying error: uninitialized constant
DBI::DBD::ADO)

i can't find where this constant must be initialized.

if i remove the ADO.rb from mswin32 version path:
C:\ruby\ruby-186p287\lib\ruby\site_ruby\1.8\DBD\ADO\ADO.rb

i get this different message:

Could not load driver (no such file to load --
C:/ruby/ruby-186p287/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbd/ADO)

Does anyone had similar trouble?