    I didn't do anything to change the settings for this.

    Any clue?

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Leon, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Leon

    Ron McNulty Guest

    Try removing the reference to the second project then re-adding it. Make
    sure you reference the project, not its target DLL. I found debugging
    stopped when referencing the DLL.

    Regards

    Ron

    Ron McNulty, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Leon

    TaeHo Yoo Guest

    Thanks Ron McNulty,

    I think you are right. Since I am referencing a couple of dlls in the
    project in which I can't use the debugger whereas I don't in the other
    project.
    But I can't understand your suggestion since I am a newbie.
    So it would be great if you could explain more about "Make
    sure you reference the project, not its target DLL".

    When I added DLLs, I normally right-click on References directory and
    select whatever I wish to use.
    isn't it the wrong way to add it?

    Thanks a lot Ron McNulty,

    Leon

    TaeHo Yoo, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Leon

    Ron McNulty Guest

    The Add Reference dialog has a Project tab. Select this, then browse for the
    project you are adding.

    Regards

    Ron

    Ron McNulty, Jul 19, 2003