I can't use the asp.net debug mode for a particular project

TaeHo Yoo

I have a couple of asp.net projects(Say A and B projects). For A
project, I can use the debug mode so I can use the stepinto or
stepover functions to find bugs. But I can't use the bebug mode for B
project(although debug mode is set as "Debug" not "Release").
I didn't do anything to change the settings for this.

Any clue?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ronan Mullarkey

ensure that "Integrated Windows Authentication" is turned
on in iis for project B. (in IIS, right click on the
project, Directory Security | Anon Access and
authentication control (Edit)).