I changed the web browser for debugging in Visual Web Developer and want IE back

Christian Blackburn

Hi Gang,

About 6 months ago I changed the web browser for debugging to Mozilla.
I don't even have that installed anymore, because I'm using Sea Monkey,
but I can't remember how I changed that. Truthfully I would like it to
just go back to IE. Does anyone know how I can do that.

Thanks,
Christian Blackburn

Guest

If you are talking about setting the default browser to view with in Visual
Studio, right click a page in your project, click the Browse With...
selection, when the window pops, select the browser you want to make as
default and click the Set As Default button and click Browse. Not absolutely
sure this is what you are talking about, hth.

Jim

Christian Blackburn

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much your advice worked great with Visual Web Developer
2005.

Thanks,
Christian Blackburn