I couldn't add "server controls" to Web Forms Page in ASP.Net

Alex SFT

I did create Web Forms Page in VB .Net to follow help
step by step, but when I've putted server controls(
textbox, Label, button ) on form and click "Build and
Browse" those controls disappeared from "run time" form.
I did this on 3 different computers, I did reinstall IIS
on each one of them ( windows 2000 server )...
Please help me, I'm fighting with this problem already
second day, I have experience in VB 6.0 for 5 years, but
here I'm down.
Pleeeessssseee?