I do not manage to read all the parameters since my cgi

john.swilting

the parameters which come from the gallery photographs to order and the
number of the image are well read by the cgi

but when I filled the form. I read only the field addresses
my site is almost finished .help me please

my code
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use diagnostics;
use strict;
use CGI qw:)standard escapeHTML);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

my %params;
my $cgi;
my $key;
my $image;
my $action;
my $length_tableau;
my @key;
my @action;
$cgi = new CGI;
%params = $cgi->Vars;
for $key(sort keys %params){
## $action = $key;
## $image = $params{$key};
push(@key , $key);
push(@action , $params{$key});
}

print header,
start_html('Commande'),
h1('Bon de Commande'),
start_form,
pre ( p ("Nom: ",textfield("nom")),
p ("Adresse: ",textfield("adresse")),
p ("Ville: ",textfield("ville")),
p ("Code Postal: ",textfield("code_postal")),
p ("Pays: ",textfield("pays")),
p ("Telephone: ",textfield("teléphone")),
p ("E-mail : ",textfield("mail")),
p(""),
p("vous
desirer",tt(escapeHTML($key[0])),"l'image",tt(escapeHTML($action[0]))),
p("debug",tt(escapeHTML(@key)),tt(escapeHTML(@action)))),
submit,
end_form,
end_html;