I don't have a clue what this is (py2exe?)

Geir Arne Evjen

I'm having a strange problem which I hope some python experts out
there could help me with.

I'm implementing a COM server where I do a lot of xml-rpc calls to a
zope server. The communication is done over ssh with portforwarding
(8080) using putty.

To distribute the COM server I'm using py2exe to create exe files.
I've implemented the COM server on a windows XP computer, but I'm
testing it on a windows 2000 computer. The strange thing is that on
the 2000 computer the xmlrpc-documents seems to be truncated somewhere
at the and and the xmlrpc reader (expat) complains abount invalid tags
(used by xmlrpclib). This only happens in some occations and for large
documents (~200Kb).

I've checked what putty recives in its logfile there is nothing wrong
with what the zope server returns.

Also, the strange this is that if I register (using the source) the
COM server directly in the python intepreter the COM server works
perfectly (both with or without debugging).

I really don't know where this problem comes from and I don't have a
clue where to search.

Any tips would be very much appreciated.

I'm using
python 2.3.4
win32all build 203
py2exe 0.5.4