i dont know how to start java

vijji

hello,
this is vijay......... I am new to this group........now I am
under the learning process......
i dont know how to begin the programming.......how to do it for better
understanding........plz give
some tips to impove my progrmming

Alex Hunsley

vijji said:
hello,
this is vijay......... I am new to this group........now I am
under the learning process......

Hey there....... why all the dots....... what are they for.......?

Try actually composing what you write, rather than just typing out
stream of consciousness with "..........." delimiting your thoughts.
i dont know how to begin the programming.......how to do it for better
understanding........plz give
some tips to impove my progrmming

Ok. Brush up on your method level code - too chunky - and your OO design
needs to be more decoupled, and you should begin method names with lower
case letters, not upper.

If my answer wasn't much use, it was because your request was next to
meaningless. Could you possibly be any more vague? Try asking specific
questions if you want useful answers!

I suggest starting at Sun's Java site (http://java.sun.com), they have
useful tutorials on learning to program.