    i dont know how to begin the programming.......how to do it for better
    understanding........plz give
    some tips to impove my progrmming

    vijji, Jan 9, 2007

  2. vijji

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    vijji wrote:
    > hello,
    > this is vijay......... I am new to this group........now I am
    > under the learning process......

    Hey there....... why all the dots....... what are they for.......?

    Try actually composing what you write, rather than just typing out
    stream of consciousness with "..........." delimiting your thoughts.

    > i dont know how to begin the programming.......how to do it for better
    > understanding........plz give
    > some tips to impove my progrmming

    Ok. Brush up on your method level code - too chunky - and your OO design
    needs to be more decoupled, and you should begin method names with lower
    case letters, not upper.

    If my answer wasn't much use, it was because your request was next to
    meaningless. Could you possibly be any more vague? Try asking specific
    questions if you want useful answers!

    I suggest starting at Sun's Java site (http://java.sun.com), they have
    useful tutorials on learning to program.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 9, 2007