I don't know where to ask this quetion... but it's got to be something I did....

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by axel@white-eagle.invalid.uk, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    VintageWine <VintageWine> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am running (or trying to run) Perl scripts on my website. When I
    > browse to the website and click on the script link, instead of
    > running, the text of the script shows up in the Window. This happens
    > from any computer so it must be in the settings where I am running the
    > Script.

    > I am running IIS on Windows XP SP2.

    > How can I fix this?

    By looking at the server configuration. Basically the server is
    not treating the Perl script as something to be executed but just
    as a normal file.

    I suggest you look at the server documentation regarding CGI scripts.

    Axel

    , Jun 26, 2005

    VintageWine, Jun 26, 2005

  3. VintageWine <> wrote:

    > Subject: I don't know where to ask this quetion... but it's got to be something

    > instead of
    > running, the text of the script shows up in the Window. This happens
    > from any computer so it must be in the settings where I am running the
    > Script.

    Ask questions about web server configuration in a newsgroup
    about web servers, such as:

    comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting