    I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like
    setting an option to fix this problem. If anyone can guide me to fix
    this problem, I would really appreciate it.
    yamuna, Sep 25, 2005

  2. yamuna

    yamuna Guest

    I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like

    setting an option to fix this problem.

    I got it. I found the text size resetting option under "View". I
    don't know why I didn't see it before. I just don't know. I hope my
    eyes are ok.
    yamuna, Sep 25, 2005

  3. "yamuna" <> wrote in news:1127605357.305982.246930
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like
    >
    > setting an option to fix this problem.
    >

    > I got it. I found the text size resetting option under "View". I
    > don't know why I didn't see it before. I just don't know. I hope my
    > eyes are ok.

    Too bad I had not seen this when I answered your question.

    *PLONK*

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Sep 25, 2005
  4. yamuna

    yamuna Guest

    Yes, it has been my goal to put a Linux system and also rid of IE. I
    wanted to build a pc myself and bought parts last year June but 3 days
    later, my 22 year old nephew (of my one of my 3 much older sisters) -
    a very good person and an excellent student, not on drug or anything -
    went missing. A week later, his body was found. It was intentional
    death. His doting parents (living oversea) still seem to have no clue
    that the money from his rich oldest aunt was not all he needed as a
    young adult. I had/ have no say in anything ...

    I am only sharing this because I think it is a good excuse to still not
    have Linux and be rid of IE. So be easy on me on not gettign Linux yet.

    I am trying to get started on learning Perl because I want to get a job
    in Bioinformatics. I also need to study Molecular Biology (on my own).
    yamuna, Sep 25, 2005