    ManishShukla_atforu
    ManishShukla_atforum's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m185
    View this thread: http://www.highdots.com/forums/t325486
    ManishShukla_atforum, Feb 6, 2006

  2. ManishShukla_atforum

    tdavisjr Guest

    Use frames. The height for the top frame would be probably 0.
    tdavisjr, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Hello Manish,

    You could use UrlMapping to hide the true name of the page and show more
    friendly names. In asp.net 2.0 there is a <urlMappings> section available in
    web.config which handles simple, less dynamic cases of mapping. For more
    dynamic/robust cases you can write some code. There are a number of articles
    discussing this matter and can be found by following this link:
    http://www.aspnetworld.com/articles/2004011901.aspx

    --
    enjoy - brians
    http://www.limbertech.com

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=, Feb 6, 2006
  4. ManishShukla_atforum

    Cary Guest

    What if someone wants to bookmark the page??

    Seems rather anti-friendly for the user.

    "ManishShukla_atforum"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Cary, Feb 7, 2006