    Thanks
    Shannon
    , Jul 24, 2007

  2. Animesh K Guest

    wrote:
    > Everyone has been posting that I shouldn't use tables to get what I
    > want on the page. What do you think I should do for this site? It
    > appears perfect in Firefox but in IE it is messed up. I am not sure
    > how to get the taupe bars on top and on the side if I don't use
    > tables. How will I get the script for the counter if I do the top bar
    > as an image instead of color in a table with text? Here is the link to
    > the pages I have questions on. www.mulqueenhodgeswedding.com/welcome.html.
    > Any responses would be appreciated.
    > Thanks
    > Shannon

    search for two column layout CSS and look for solutions with a header.
    Animesh K, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Dave Kelly Guest

    wrote:
    > Everyone has been posting that I shouldn't use tables to get what I
    > want on the page. What do you think I should do for this site? It
    > appears perfect in Firefox but in IE it is messed up. I am not sure
    > how to get the taupe bars on top and on the side if I don't use
    > tables. How will I get the script for the counter if I do the top bar
    > as an image instead of color in a table with text? Here is the link to
    > the pages I have questions on. www.mulqueenhodgeswedding.com/welcome.html.
    > Any responses would be appreciated.
    > Thanks
    > Shannon

    Go here and look at the source and css of the first page.
    It has what Animesh suggests.

    http://www.texasflyfishers.org

    --
    A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.
    Dave Kelly, Jul 25, 2007
  4. Dave Kelly wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> ... Here is the link to the pages I have questions on.
    >> www.mulqueenhodgeswedding.com/welcome.html. Any responses would be
    >> appreciated.

    > Go here and look at the source and css of the first page.
    > It has what Animesh suggests.
    >
    > http://www.texasflyfishers.org

    ...except this flyfishers page uses only 80% of my preferred font size,
    and is hard to read. (It uses Verdana as well.) So, scmulqueen, have a
    read of this page first:

    http://k75s.home.att.net/fontsize.html

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 25, 2007
  5. On Jul 24, 9:57 pm, Dave Kelly <> wrote:
    > Go here and look at the source and css of the first page.
    > It has what Animesh suggests.
    > http://www.texasflyfishers.org

    People NEED to learn what a color wheel is!
    Travis Newbury, Jul 25, 2007
  6. Nick Marks Guest

    Nick Marks, Jul 26, 2007