I.E. blows after running my app

Gary

When I kill the browser window while using my ASP.Net application I get an
Application error:

"The instruction at "0x01503e8d" referenced memory at "0x01503e8d". The
memory could not be "read".

This just started happenning. It doesn't seem to matter what pages I
exercise. The only thing I have done differently lately was add an SQL
Server Reporting Services project to my solution.

It only happens when running on my dev box where the web server is running.
When running from another computer it does not blow.

Any clue as to what could cause this?
thanks,
Gary

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

typically, this is an internet explorer issue. You would need to update your
patches or repair internet explorer application. Sometimes this can happen
after an install of another application on the system.