    to insert some record into database.
    My work environment is VC 6.0, SQL server and ODBC¡£

    Please tell me, how to open a CRecordSet. I am a new guy in this way.
    Dead-Cell, May 24, 2004

  2. Dead-Cell

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:41:37 +0800, "Dead-Cell" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > The VC complier told me the RecordSet was read-only while I were trying
    > to insert some record into database.
    > My work environment is VC 6.0, SQL server and ODBC¡£
    >
    > Please tell me, how to open a CRecordSet. I am a new guy in this way.

    Try one of Microsoft's support groups in the news:microsoft.public.*
    family. This is not a C++ language issue, non-standard extensions and
    third party libraries are off-topic here.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, May 24, 2004

  3. "Dead-Cell" <> wrote in message news:<c8rnah$4hh$99.com>...
    > The VC complier told me the RecordSet was read-only while I were trying
    > to insert some record into database.
    > My work environment is VC 6.0, SQL server and ODBC¡£
    >
    > Please tell me, how to open a CRecordSet. I am a new guy in this way.

    Please ask in the ms-windows newsgroups; this is not a C++ question.

    Regards,
    Michiel Salters
    Michiel Salters, May 24, 2004