I guess a simple question but I cant find it :-(

Klaas

I want the backgrond of my whole page in gradient.
In the source tab I have:

<head runat="server">

<title>Untitled Page</title>

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=0,
StartColorStr='#0000FF',

EndColorStr='#000000')">

</form>

In the design view everything looks like I want, but in runtime the height
isnt 100% ??? :-s

I also tried a panel but with no luck...

How can I fill the whole page? (dynamicly)

Klaas

hmm, got some progress...
I put it in the body...nice.
But there is still a white border around it.....how can I get ride of
that???

thanks

Guest

Hello Klass,

I have a gradient background at www.limbertech.com. I accomplished it a bit
differently. In the body element I assigned the background attribute as
follows:

body
{
background: url(Images/PageBackGround.jpg) #99ccff repeat-x;
}

The PageBackGround.jpg is a thin, long image (5x1024) of the gradient as it
goes from dark blue to light blue (#99ccff) which I created using Fireworks
(you could use any different graphics package). It is repeated in the x
direction. Since the background color of the page is specified as light blue
(#99ccff), the image blends into the background of the page at the bottom.

Alessandro Zifiglio

hi Klass, in addition to what brains said, make sure you remove the default
margin and the padding from your body element, seems to me that this is what
you are experiencing. Setting it to zero will remove it.

Regards,
Alessandro Zifiglio
http://www.AsyncUI.net

Klaas

YES!!!
You are right Alessandro!!!
Thank you very very much...great!

May the source be with you!!!

greetings,

Klaas

Klaas

Hi Brains,

Ken ik zie de PageBackGround.jpg, please?
Ik understand what you are saying but cant visualize the JPG.....:-(

Thank you

Klaas