I have a little problem with Django when I am trying to create a new app

Chris Angelico

Hello everyone I'm watching a tutorial on how to create a project on Django...

django-admin.py startproject carabali

when I run this code on terminal.. happens :

http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2013/07/25/130725021220676239.png

There's a mistake or something but I can't figure out, help me please....

It's saying that it can't find the zlib module. What Linux
distribution is this? You may need to 'apt-get install' / 'yum
install' / 'pacman -S' another package to make this work - possibly
it'll be called 'zlib' or 'python-zlib' or something. I would
recommend a Google search for your Linux distribution and the words
'python importerror zlib'; there's a high chance that'll tell you what
you need to install.

ChrisA