I have a problem in booting

Guest

Hello Gurus of Microsoft...
i have a pecular problem ..My hard disk was crashed so i have given it to
service center.. they took long time to repair it ..win xp pro was installed
in it...
so in the meantime i got another new hard disk 160gb one and i installed win
2003 server in it.. now i got back the old hard disk 80gb capacity one having
winxp pro in it.... how i want to make dual boot of it.. both winxp and win
server 2003.. does anyone know how to make dual boot of it... i tried editing
boot.ini file but with no success... please help me regarding this problem
thanking you
srikanth