I have a sloppy code. Need to find a good solution

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Hai Nguyen, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Hai Nguyen

    Hai Nguyen Guest

    Field1 Filed2
    1 Q1
    1 Q2
    1 Q3
    1 Q4
    2 Q5
    2 Q6
    2 Q7
    3 Q8
    3 Q9
    3 Q10
    3 Q11
    3 Q11

    I would like to know if there is generic way which determines by a parameter
    to tell to tell which rows should I select.
    For instance, 1 will be given, I need to throw out Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 for the next
    page and determine on the number of Q I have to build the next generic page
    corresponding to the # of Q.

    My question may not be clear, please any hints will work and please advice .

    Thanks for any guide
    Hai Nguyen, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Hai Nguyen

    Jan Tielens Guest

    > My question may not be clear, please any hints will work and please advice
    ..

    Can you tell us a little bit more about your code: is it in a function, are
    you building a web application, or a webservice?

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan

    Jan Tielens, Jan 10, 2004