I have a sloppy code. Need to find a good solution

Hai Nguyen

Field1 Filed2
1 Q1
1 Q2
1 Q3
1 Q4
2 Q5
2 Q6
2 Q7
3 Q8
3 Q9
3 Q10
3 Q11
3 Q11

I would like to know if there is generic way which determines by a parameter
to tell to tell which rows should I select.
For instance, 1 will be given, I need to throw out Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 for the next
page and determine on the number of Q I have to build the next generic page
corresponding to the # of Q.

My question may not be clear, please any hints will work and please advice .

Thanks for any guide

Jan Tielens

My question may not be clear, please any hints will work and please advice
..

Can you tell us a little bit more about your code: is it in a function, are
you building a web application, or a webservice?