I have a web application that I would like to test using microsoft ACT.

dipesh

I have a web application that I would like to test using microsoft ACT.
When I want to record the sequence of web pages using "record a test" option
I get an error on typing the URL of my web application. The error is

"You are not authorized to view this page
HTTP 401.2 - Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration
Internet Information Services"

Microsoft Application Center Testy application uses active directory to
validate web application. The domain server, data server and web server is
hosted on single server computer. I am using integrated user authentication
as i need user token to make sure if requested user is domin user on not.

regards:
dipeshnepal