    I have about 150 server control in a aspx page. What is the best method to use this. If i open this it eating all the memory

    Any thoughts about it

    joj

    joji kerala, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Cant you simply split your page into several other pages. I cannot think of
    *one* situation where i needed a very long --very heavy --control cluttered
    web page ;P

    Surely a page with 150 server controls is a lot more memory intensive than a
    page with 15 controls, makes sense --what do you say ;P
    Split your page is my advice for you :)

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Hi Joji,

    Can you describe a bit more your scenario? What type of controls are in
    there? Have you considered separating them in UC and using Output caching?

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jan 22, 2004