I have about 150 server control in page

joji kerala

I have about 150 server control in a aspx page. What is the best method to use this. If i open this it eating all the memory

Any thoughts about it

joj

Alessandro Zifiglio

Cant you simply split your page into several other pages. I cannot think of
*one* situation where i needed a very long --very heavy --control cluttered
web page ;P

Surely a page with 150 server controls is a lot more memory intensive than a
page with 15 controls, makes sense --what do you say ;P
Split your page is my advice for you :)

joji kerala said:
I have about 150 server control in a aspx page. What is the best method to
use this. If i open this it eating all the memory.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Joji,

Can you describe a bit more your scenario? What type of controls are in
there? Have you considered separating them in UC and using Output caching?

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET