    LUIS ESTEBAN VALENCIA
    MICROSOFT DCE 2.
    MIEMBRO ACTIVO DE ALIANZADEV

    Luis Esteban Valencia, Nov 12, 2004

  2. The easiest thing to actually do is just turn off the IE headers and footers
    by going to File | Page Setup and clearing out the characters for the header
    and footer comments then print through the Adobe PDF Writer.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 12, 2004

  3. I mean by programming. by code.

    Luis Esteban Valencia, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Luis Esteban Valencia

    jongalloway Guest

    activePDF sells a product called WebGrabber which does this.
    Pros:
    1. I've used it in production applications over the past year and can
    report that it works well.
    2. activePDF support has been outstanding.
    3. Extensive support for complex HTML (CSS, tables, etc.)
    Cons:
    1. It's expensive - about $1500 U.S.
    2. It installs as a print driver on the server, so it can be difficult
    to configure and manage. For instance, changing print resolution (dpi)
    affects all applications using that printer instance.

    http://www.activepdf.com/products/serverproducts/webgrabber/

    Another option is PDFizer. It's a free, open source project that
    converts XHTML to PDF.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfizer

    I haven't used it, but it looks promising. I like the fact that it
    performs a conversion without using a printer driver.
    - Jon
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jgalloway

    jongalloway, Nov 14, 2004