I have created a website "lookup" i dont think its gonna get bigger and fancyer than it already is

Rahmi Acar

http://finalgate.ath.cx it got a simple search engine and you might try it
out search for syntax description based on i.e. int, else, if, do and so
on it will then return to a page containing a code example or a
description for the purpose of any kind of syntax. This is all just an
indexed version of www.mindview.net's C++ books volume 1 and 2. I hope it
will serve you developers out there a good purpose.

remember http://finalgate.ath.cx the Linux/Unix pool of knowledge. Or it's
going to be.