I have discovered the secret of the soul

mantaintai

I have discovered the secret of the soul

The soul is the emotion. The soul and the emotion are completely
nonmaterial existence. The consciousness and the emotion are
inseparable, which means each consciousness accompanies the
corresponding emotion.

We must understand that the whole brain is a energy system besides as
a nervous system, which has the basic property of each energy system-
the process of energy release and absorb. The emotion, namely the
soul, can control the whole brain as a energy system to release the
energy, acting on the nerve cells of the cerebral cortex.

Take the movement for example, the highest mandator(prime mover) of
movement is not the cerebral motor cortex but the movement
"consciousness" and the movement "emotion".The movement "emotion"
activate the discharge of the motor neurons by control the whole brain
to release energy to act on the cerebral motor cortex, which creates
the movement by passing to the muscle by nerves. The cerebral motor
cortex is the executive officer of movement, the executor of the
movement "consciousness", the executor of the movement "emotion" and
the movement "soul".

The brain has two parallel systems. One is nonmaterial-the soul, and
the other is material-the nervous system.

The whole brain as an energy system releasing energy is the bridge and
the connection of the completely nonmaterial system-the soul and the
material system-the cerebral cortex and the nerve cells.
It is the most miraculous secret of the nature and God that the soul,
the completely nonmaterial-system, controls the whole brain as an
energy system to release energy to act on the material system- the
cerebral cortex and the nerve cells.

Alex Hunsley

I have discovered the secret of the soul

The soul is the emotion. The soul and the emotion are completely
nonmaterial existence. The consciousness and the emotion are
inseparable, which means each consciousness accompanies the
corresponding emotion.

No, that was deprecated in JDK1.4.2.

Lew

Congratu-frickin-lations!

Not true. Emotion is very tightly tied to endocrine secretions and neural
patterns. That is not "completely nonmaterial [sic]".

Completely untrue.

Even if the premise were true, the conclusion does not follow therefrom.
"Each" is undefined, "corresponding" is undefined, "accompanies" is undefined,
for Pete's sake, "soul", "emotion" and "consciousness" are undefined.

Very sloppy exegesis.

"Alex Hunsley" ...
No, that was deprecated in JDK1.4.2.

Oliver said:
Any idea how I can support Microsoft's JVM and still have a soul?

Steal James Gosling's.

- Lew

Mike Schilling

Oliver Wong said:
Any idea how I can support Microsoft's JVM and still have a soul?

Not possible; the best you can do is demand full value when you sell it.