    <input type="text" name="tname" value="<jsp:getProperty
    name="MyBean" property="name"/>">
    but not working....some one help me...
    Gopi MCA, Aug 15, 2007

  2. Gopi MCA wrote:

    Same deal as the other two posts, try thinking up some better
    subject lines than 'I have doubt'. It is quite vague and boring.

    Part of the problem is that you are 'shoving' two questions
    into some of the threads. It is better to treat each question
    separately (under a spcfific and relevant 'Subject line').

    >* how to display a content in a textbox.. which i have retrieved from
    >the database through JDBC from jsp.
    >* Tel me varies ways that we use to display value in fields.

    'Pay me lots of money'.

    Perhap you saw that as a question, but it comes across
    as a command for *us* to spoon-feed information to you,
    that is probably easily available in a basic tutorial or
    documentation.

    Did you search for the answer, or are you simply treating
    the other member of this discussion group as if they were
    your personal help desk?

    This is not a help desk.

    It pays to do some research before posting, and to
    indicate that research when making the post. E.G.
    "Googled 'display field value JSP' but that just listed a
    lot of hits to other questions that were not answered.."

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 15, 2007