    i'm new to j2ee..

    * how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..

    * how to call a swing from jsp.

    Gopi MCA, Aug 15, 2007

  2. Gopi MCA wrote:
    >Hi friends,

    Friends will become enemies very quickly, if you insist on
    giving ever post a subject of 'I have doubt'.

    >i'm new to j2ee..
    >
    >* how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..
    >
    >* how to call a swing from jsp.

    These are two separate 'questions'* that should be
    on two separate (and better named) threads.
    See my other post for tips.

    * Note that a question in English usually has a question
    mark at the end, like '?'. Adding a question mark would
    turn those two sentences into two questions. The question
    mark itself helps the reader to scan posts, looking for
    the bits that require close attention.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 15, 2007

  3. Gopi MCA

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:11:30 -0700, Gopi MCA <>

    >Hi friends,
    >
    >i'm new to j2ee..
    >
    >* how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..
    >
    >* how to call a swing from jsp.

    Each question should be in its own thread, and a summary of the
    question should be in the subject line. Have a look at some other
    posts to see how it is done before posting more. You will get yourself
    blacklisted if you don't follow the conventions.

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Aug 15, 2007