I have doubt

Gopi MCA

Hi friends,

i'm new to j2ee..

* how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..

* how to call a swing from jsp.

Andrew Thompson

Gopi said:
Hi friends,

Friends will become enemies very quickly, if you insist on
giving ever post a subject of 'I have doubt'.
i'm new to j2ee..

* how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..

* how to call a swing from jsp.

These are two separate 'questions'* that should be
on two separate (and better named) threads.
See my other post for tips.

* Note that a question in English usually has a question
mark at the end, like '?'. Adding a question mark would
turn those two sentences into two questions. The question
mark itself helps the reader to scan posts, looking for
the bits that require close attention.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Roedy Green

Hi friends,

i'm new to j2ee..

* how to create grids like we use Datagrid in vb..

* how to call a swing from jsp.

Each question should be in its own thread, and a summary of the
question should be in the subject line. Have a look at some other
posts to see how it is done before posting more. You will get yourself
blacklisted if you don't follow the conventions.