I have problem eclipse wtp's ejb-jar.xml and session bean

jore

I downloaded an new eclipse wtp and made tutorial: WTP Tutorials -
Building a CMP Based School Schedule Web Application.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/cmptutorial/CMPScheduleWebApp.html

I made tutorials CMP EJB-project and build a session bean and I have
problem in ejb-jar.xml file:

2 cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ejb-jar' is not
complete.
One of '{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":display-name,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":icon,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":enterprise-beans}' is expected.
ejb-jar.xml ScheduleEJB/ejbModule/META-INF line 5

This is my ejb-jar.xml-file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_ID" version="2.1"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd">

<display-name>ScheduleEJB</display-name>

</ejb-jar>

This version of ejb-jar.xml file is valid:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_ID" version="2.1"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd">
<display-name>ScheduleEJB</display-name>
<enterprise-beans>
<session>
<ejb-name>ScheduleSessionBean</ejb-name>
<ejb-class>ScheduleSessionBean</ejb-class>
<session-type>Stateless</session-type>
</session>
</enterprise-beans>

</ejb-jar>

Now in this new ejb-jar.xml file I have a new problem: CHKJ2802E:
<ejb-class> class ScheduleSessionBean, or one of its supertypes, cannot
be reflected. Check the
classpath. ejb-jar.xml ScheduleEJB/ejbModule/META-INF

How I make a right version of ejb-jar.xml file?

IchBin

jore said:
[...]

You may get an answer from this newsgroup but it would make sense to ask
at the Eclipse NNTP. Their address is:

news.eclipse.org

Try their newsgroup: eclipse.webtools

You will need a free password to post to their server. You can get that
here: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

Thanks in Advance...

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

jore