i have some problem about c++

et_pooh1981

i am doing a project with word prediction..
but i donno where i start..
some people suggest me to use hook
some people suggest me to use IPC ( inter process communication)
but my teacher suggest me to use IMM
anyone can help me to know which way i should go?
if u know how to do it, please help me.
and my icq number is 26492884
pls add my icq and let me discuss with u ..thx a lot

Alf P. Steinbach

* et_pooh1981:
i am doing a project with word prediction..
but i donno where i start..
some people suggest me to use hook
some people suggest me to use IPC ( inter process communication)
but my teacher suggest me to use IMM
anyone can help me to know which way i should go?

You're asking in a group concerned only with the C++ language, and
your question is off-topic here.

However, since you appear to be totally, and I mean 100%, lost:

"hook" and "IPC" are irrelevant to your problem.

"IMM", Interactive Multiple Model (Bar-Shalom), _might_ be relevant to
your problem, but there are several other approaches that spring to
mind, not the least of which is a layered neural network.

if u know how to do it, please help me.
and my icq number is [censored]
pls add my icq and let me discuss with u ..thx a lot

Ask here, get answers here (the Law of Usenet).

But I've cross-posted this reply to [comp.programming], with follow up
there.

Please check out that group and post further questions/whatever there
(this is not to be rude, it's to help you get the best help), and
consider posting your question anew, there, with title "word prediction"
or some such related to your problem.