I have some Problems.

Vamshi

I do have some problems. Can any one help me out?
1.Ordered squares. A 6-digit number STWXYZ is an ordered number if the
diff between first 3 dig, STW and last three XYZ is 1. For example
123124 or 124123 are ordered num. A number is a square if it is equal
to the product of one whole number mul by itself.An ordered square is
both an ordered number and a square. find an algorithm to find all K
i-digits Ordered squares in increasing order.

2.Find an algo to find the total number of dig in N!

3.A number is a super palindrome if it is a palindrome and its square
is also a palindrome. So an algo is req to find all super palindroms
between two numbers a,b.

4.Consider the seq 1,2,3,....N(N<=9)
insert +/- in betwee the digitsso that the result is '0'. An algo is
req to find all seq of length that produces '0' sum.
Ex: if input is 7
1+2-3+4-5-6+7 = 0
1+2-3-4+5+6-7 = 0
1-2+3+$-5+6+7 = 0
1-2-3-4-5+6+7 = 0

please help me out with these prob.

jacob navia

Vamshi said:
[...]

We will not do your homework for you.
Try to solve the problems and if you have questions concerning your
solutions post the code you developed and then you may find
answers for those questions.

Jens.Toerring

Vamshi said:
[...]

Look, none of these questions have got anything to do with C, so
you're completely off-topic here. You better ask that kind of
questions in e.g. comp.programming. But also there they tend not
to do other peoples homework. Make a reasonable attempt to solve
the problems yourself, then ask in comp.programming if you get
stuck.
Regards, Jens