I have some Problems.

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Vamshi, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. Vamshi

    Vamshi Guest

    I do have some problems. Can any one help me out?
    1.Ordered squares. A 6-digit number STWXYZ is an ordered number if the
    diff between first 3 dig, STW and last three XYZ is 1. For example
    123124 or 124123 are ordered num. A number is a square if it is equal
    to the product of one whole number mul by itself.An ordered square is
    both an ordered number and a square. find an algorithm to find all K
    i-digits Ordered squares in increasing order.

    2.Find an algo to find the total number of dig in N!

    3.A number is a super palindrome if it is a palindrome and its square
    is also a palindrome. So an algo is req to find all super palindroms
    between two numbers a,b.

    4.Consider the seq 1,2,3,....N(N<=9)
    insert +/- in betwee the digitsso that the result is '0'. An algo is
    req to find all seq of length that produces '0' sum.
    Ex: if input is 7
    1+2-3+4-5-6+7 = 0
    1+2-3-4+5+6-7 = 0
    1-2+3+$-5+6+7 = 0
    1-2-3-4-5+6+7 = 0

    please help me out with these prob.

    Vamshi, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Vamshi

    jacob navia Guest

    "Vamshi" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I do have some problems. Can any one help me out?
    > 1.Ordered squares. A 6-digit number STWXYZ is an ordered number if the
    > diff between first 3 dig, STW and last three XYZ is 1. For example
    > 123124 or 124123 are ordered num. A number is a square if it is equal
    > to the product of one whole number mul by itself.An ordered square is
    > both an ordered number and a square. find an algorithm to find all K
    > i-digits Ordered squares in increasing order.
    >
    > 2.Find an algo to find the total number of dig in N!
    >
    > 3.A number is a super palindrome if it is a palindrome and its square
    > is also a palindrome. So an algo is req to find all super palindroms
    > between two numbers a,b.
    >
    > 4.Consider the seq 1,2,3,....N(N<=9)
    > insert +/- in betwee the digitsso that the result is '0'. An algo is
    > req to find all seq of length that produces '0' sum.
    > Ex: if input is 7
    > 1+2-3+4-5-6+7 = 0
    > 1+2-3-4+5+6-7 = 0
    > 1-2+3+$-5+6+7 = 0
    > 1-2-3-4-5+6+7 = 0
    >

    > please help me out with these prob.

    We will not do your homework for you.
    Try to solve the problems and if you have questions concerning your
    solutions post the code you developed and then you may find
    answers for those questions.

    jacob navia, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Vamshi

    -berlin.de Guest

    Vamshi <> wrote:
    > I do have some problems. Can any one help me out?
    > 1.Ordered squares. A 6-digit number STWXYZ is an ordered number if the
    > diff between first 3 dig, STW and last three XYZ is 1. For example
    > 123124 or 124123 are ordered num. A number is a square if it is equal
    > to the product of one whole number mul by itself.An ordered square is
    > both an ordered number and a square. find an algorithm to find all K
    > i-digits Ordered squares in increasing order.

    > 2.Find an algo to find the total number of dig in N!

    > 3.A number is a super palindrome if it is a palindrome and its square
    > is also a palindrome. So an algo is req to find all super palindroms
    > between two numbers a,b.

    > 4.Consider the seq 1,2,3,....N(N<=9)
    > insert +/- in betwee the digitsso that the result is '0'. An algo is
    > req to find all seq of length that produces '0' sum.
    > Ex: if input is 7
    > 1+2-3+4-5-6+7 = 0
    > 1+2-3-4+5+6-7 = 0
    > 1-2+3+$-5+6+7 = 0
    > 1-2-3-4-5+6+7 = 0

    > please help me out with these prob.

    Look, none of these questions have got anything to do with C, so
    you're completely off-topic here. You better ask that kind of
    questions in e.g. comp.programming. But also there they tend not
    to do other peoples homework. Make a reasonable attempt to solve
    the problems yourself, then ask in comp.programming if you get
    stuck.
    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de