    make
    make test
    sudo make install

    Varuna Seneviratna, May 23, 2011

  2. Varuna Seneviratna

    harrismh777 Guest

    Re: I installed Python 3 on Fedora 14 By Downloading python3.2 bzipedsource tarball and install it according to the README, Now How shall I uninstalledpython 3.2?

    Varuna Seneviratna wrote:
    > Now How shall I uninstalled
    > python 3.2?

    Now, how shall I remove Python 3.2 ?

    .... very carefully.

    It might be nice if there were a label in the Makefile so this would work:

    sudo make removeall

    .... but alas, why do you want to un-install Python3.2 ?

    harrismh777, May 24, 2011

  3. Varuna Seneviratna

    Varuna Seneviratna wrote:
    > Now How shall I uninstalled