I knew there was an mystery to it !

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Morris_Carr=E9?=

Back then - in particular, soon after 9/11 - I evidenced the natural irony of
the standard python implementation, by showing it had the clear and
spontaneous humor of replying :

'BUSH'

when asked the convoluted question :

filter(lambda W : W not in "ILLITERATE", "BULLSHIT")

Now at first sight, it was clear I could attribute it to unexpectedly cosmic
dimensions taken by the BDFL's "time machine" effect over Python, when applied
to the time-shattering event that was 9/11.

OTOH, this was an inelegantly public-resource-seizing viz the lawful Python
community and its BDFL. Not to speak of 9/11 grieving ones. So that idea fell
off my hands.

My live mind kept expecting a deeper mystery, though, to the above Python
formula. I found it out, by discovering that their was a clearly brilliant
competitor explanation, to examine for contrast and completion :

Original Python responded

'BUSH'

when asked the convoluted question :

filter(lambda W : W not in "ILLITERATE", "BULLSHIT")

in particular, soon after 9/11

because in particular
Python was a language designed with the idea that suffice two scopes,
one local, and one global !

Now, Python is past that.

(MMmmhh...)

So it appears, is Bush.

Conservation ! Diagonal Invariant ! Discovery ! Eurêka !

to-me-it-looks-like-EPR-ly yours,

Mori Squared